Monday 15 December 2008

Man flu

I've got man flu (it's like bird flu, only much worse). I've had it for a few days now and it shows no sign of shifting yet despite the copious amounts of medicinal alchol consumed at the weekend.
What makes it even worse is that I'm off work today, so I don't even get to call in sick.
Bloody typical.

On a positive note, I've had something of a breakthrough in my novel writing. Hopefully I'm on course now to finish the first draft by the end of January (though this may be wildly optimistic so don't hold me to it).
If I get time over the next few days I'll post some of my previous writings here so folks can tell me if they think I'm any good (or not.)
And yes, my gramma is normally better than that last sentence would have you believe, but I'm ill don't you know!

No comments: