Anyways, the rules of this award are:
- If you get this award, put the image on your blog
- List 10 truths about yourself
- Give the award to 5 other people
- Provide a meaningful quotation
So, first off, here's the 5 I'd like to give to an award to - I'd like to put Michael in there as he's got a great blog, but as he gave me the award, I guess that's not allowed, but check out his blog if you haven't already.
Anyways, in no particular order:
- Short Stick over at The Patsy Log
- Hillbilly Duhn over at HillBilly Dunh's Trails and Tribulations
- Brian over at The New Author
- Amanda over at My Photos
- Blogging with a big perm over at the The office daily news
For those of you listed above, I realise that not all you guys would want a banner with 'Fabulous Fucking Blog' on your blogs, so I won't get offended if you don't put it on your blogs or pass it on.
If you're not on this list, please don't get upset, but do feel free to send me hate mail.
Now for 10 truths about me:
- I hate my job - hardly anyone I work with knows this
- My wife is much prettier than I am handsome
- I'm writing a novel - currently on chapter 13 of the first draft
- I don't write enough
- Some days I think I'm the worlds greatest writer, other days I think I'm the worse. Trick is to write on the bad days as well, in retrospect, some of it is quite good.
- I'm agnostic, and I think that if everyone else was the world they'd maybe get on a little better. Well, with me at least.
- I hate coriander
- I live in North East London
- I don't drive - though in London there would be little point
- I'm already feeling guilty for not giving the award to everyone else as well.
So there you have it. Just time for the quote:
'It is better to waste one's youth than do nothing with it at all.'